Let us rent and manage it for you.
Take the uncertainty out of your rental experience. Our full-service leasing agents and property management
team are specialists in every aspect of owning a successful rental property.
During the COVID 19 Pandemic period, we are unable to make appointments to show occupied upcoming rentals until they have vacated the property. Vacant rentals can still be seen daily 8:30am – 3:30pm.
John M. Brabham Real Estate has a full service property management department and manages over 500 rentals, comprised of multi-family units, single-family units, as well as commercial units. We will offer unparalleled care for your property. Whether you own a large building or an individual unit, each owner will receive the same high quality service.
Property Management is a key component for any successful real estate investment and we manage our properties from the perspective of an owner. We do everything we can to keep costs low to maximize you return.
Sherry Jones — Property Manager
Our Property Manager, Sherry Jones, has been a member of the Sumter community since 1999 and has over 10 years of Property Management Experience. She continuously monitors the market to make sure you get fair market value for your rentals or investment properties.
With Sumter’s present and future growth, there is a consistent demand for decent, affordable housing to rent as well as buy.
- Residential & Commercial property management
- Owner’s Portal – Monthly Reporting and direct deposit of funds
- Coordinate Maintenance of properties
- Extensive Advertising
- Process Tenant applications, background and credit reports, employment & income verification
What Tenants need to know…
- Qualification Basis
- Rent is equal to or less than 30% of monthly net income
- Credit report fee $40 to determine credit worthiness (Minimum score 600) and Background check
- Proof of income required (.pdf)-Application – print, complete & deliver to rental office with $40 credit report fee
- Leases are typically for a 12 month term
- Military Clause included in lease
- Tenant Portal – Online Rent payments & maintenance reporting